There are so many reasons this is the best place to stay and tour Rome so in no particular order:
- The owner was amazing, friendly, helpful and fun (he brought the donkeys out to play with the kids)!
- A GREAT quiet refuge in the forest to come back to after a long day touring the city (i traveled with an 8 & 9 year old and their grandmother so resting quietly between tours was essential)
- The bus at the end of the driveway was a lifesaver as I was too scared to drive in the city. The buses go everywhere you need to go.
- Unique!! who gets to stay in a real Roman tower??
- Comfortable - it had more amenities than anywhere else we stayed (great comforters, American coffee maker, microwave, shampoo, etc..)