We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GRASSOT - Modern Sagrada Familia Apartment

  • Property description
    Condo/Apartment – 
    2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
    The Grassot apartment is located in the Eixample district, where you can fulfill your day with a visit to the Sagrada Familia, the plazas, shops, dine in many of the restaurants, or mingle with the locals at diverse bars.

    Recently renovated and refurbished, the Grassot apartment is perfect for 4 guests. The spacious living room is equipped with a comfy sofa and a tv and dvd player. There are two bedrooms, where one bedroom has a double bed and the other twin beds. Both bedrooms have large windows to enjoy the sun and view of the neighborhood. They are connected to a balcony, where you can unwind from the buzzing streets.

    The kitchen is fully-equipped with everything a guest needs to cook meals, including an oven and a microwave. The bathroom is new and an ensuite that comes with a showe...
  • Amenities & details
    • Air Conditioning
    • Balcony
    • Central Heating
    • DVD Player
    • Internet Access
    • Linens Provided
    • Local Guides/Maps
    • Microwave
    • Paper Towels Provided
    • Refrigerator
    • Safe
    • Satellite TV
    • Soap/Shampoo Provided
    • Stereo System
    • Stove
    • Terrace
    • Toaster
    • Towels Provided
    • TV
    • Washer
    • Wheelchair Access:
    • Elder Access:
    • Pets Allowed:
    • Smoking Allowed:
    • Suitable for Children:
    Listing #FKN2183367 by: FlipKey
  • Rates

    Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

      Begins Ends Min stay Weeknight Weekend night Per week Per month
    Default - - 2 nights
    Low Nov 1, 2014 Dec 19, 2014 2 nights
    -- --
    High2 Dec 20, 2014 Jan 6, 2015 2 nights
    -- --
    Low2 Jan 7, 2015 Feb 27, 2015 2 nights
    -- --
    Please note: rates may have been converted from the original local currency to U.S. Dollars and are approximate rates that may change due to exchange rate fluctuation. Please contact the manager to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
    • Cleaning fee: $62 / stay - Fee
    • Additional guests: $12 / stay - Fee
    Additional Rate and Availability Information
    MONTHLY rates and special DISCOUNTS available (last minute, early bird, special events), please ask.

    The rates are calculated for 2 persons. For exact prices for 1, 3 or 4 guests, please ask!

    PAYMENT: 20% in advance to book (secure payment in our website, and also by bank transfer or PAYPAL). The remaining 80% is paid cash or by card on arrival) + 200 eur security deposit which is refunded on the check out (returning the keys). Capacity: up to 4 people. Cleaning and change of towels service and sheets available.


    Christmas (20 Dec to 7 Jan) and Easter (1 to 9 April 2012) same rates as for high season - minimum stay: 4 nights.

    3 GSM congress: 195€/night (4 persons) - minimum stay: 4 nights, and 2 days before and days after the congress - 145€ per night.

    LATE ARRIVALS: Arrivals between 21:00h and 23:00h have an extra charge of 25.00€, Arrivals later than 23:00h have an extra charge of 40.00€.

    CANCELLATION FEES: Up to 30 days prior to arrival we re...
  • Property location
    Things to Do
    Car not needed
    Nearby cities
    Catalonia Villas (13,853)
  • About this property
    How do I know if the property is available?
    How can I contact the owner?
    What if I don't hear back from the owner?
    How will the owner contact me?
    How do I pay?

Reviews from our community

Contribute to the TripAdvisor community and help fellow travelers find the perfect vacation rental
Write a Review

Reviews from our community

Date | Rating
  • English first
  • Any
English first
Emily H
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 for a stay in September 2013


A FlipKey verified reviewer
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful


Check in
Check out
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Make Inquiry
Flat B
Speaks English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Swedish, Dutch
Listed since : May 2012
Response Rate: 20 %
Response Time: Within a few days
Calendar Updated: 9 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Add your rental property to TripAdvisor and FlipKey at no charge. You pay only 3% commission on each confirmed, paid booking.
Protect your privacy
TripAdvisor only shares your contact details with your guests after the first payment has been made.
Get more exposure
Showcase your property to travelers worldwide actively looking to rent in your destination every month.
Set up your free listing