Beautiful resort, steps away from the ocean. Super-professional and kind staff, it's a real resort.
- Ocean has a strong current in this location and even stronger at other places. So, it's perfect if you like waves, but it's not the place where you'll be swimming with little kids all day long;
- King bed = Queen bed. Maybe Mexicans have a different definition for king :)
- Wifi works in only one spot across the whole resort. And internet is so slow! But you came to relax and not having internet helps a lot in that - isn't it?
- Restaurants are more expensive than in San Francisco. Obviously, it's 10x the local Mexican prices;
- All Inclusive didn't worth it for us. It was $90/person/day (would be $180 for us in total as kids go free), while we didn't spend more than $60 on food across the pool side, room service orders and local restaurants. All Inclusive is just a way to make you overeat every single day or if you just don't want to... more