This quaint little cottage is tucked away in West Bay, the northern end of Cayman. If you're not one for the touristy hotels and and want to know there's more to Cayman than 7 mile beach, you have to stay here!
In a nutshell:
- The price is literally unbeatable (no security deposit needed)
- It was such a hassle free experience liasing with them to book the place last minute
- We had amazing hosts who made our stay very enjoyable
- We never once felt unsafe in this area
- The cottage is just across the road from the Cobalt Coast resort and you can use all their amenities
- It's a 10 minute drive from west bay beach, the waters are just as clear as 7 mile beach without the hoards of people
- Well furnished (the beds and couch were so comfy!)
- Had powerful air conditioning which we realised was very important in the Cayman
- Might be slightly cramped for a large family but it was perfect for us as a couple
- There are roosters at...