The Must Do List for San Antonio:
- Visit the Alamo, the historic mission in downtown San Antonio that is a focal point of Texas history
- Visit the San Antonio Zoo which is among the best in the nation. Originally built by the CCC, it has first rate habitats, a great kids area and animal encounters where you can see and touch certain animals while learning more about them.
- Visit La Villita, a small historical collection of buildings that house artisans and interesting retail shops
- Take a ride up the Tower of the Americas to get a scenic view of San Antonio
- Enjoy the Japanese Tea Garden in Brackenridge Park with a multitude of plantings, ponds, a large stone pagoda, waterfall, and terraced walkways
- Take part in the Riverwalk Ghost Tour.
- Visit the Mercado, a traditional Mexican shopping area including some of the best restaurants and galleries in town
- Have late night breakfast at Mi Tierra! (Located in the Mercado)
- Wander the winding Riverwalk with its many restaurants and bars.
- Take a River boat tour.
- Listen to an Irish ditty at Dirty Nellie's (on the RIverwalk)
- Enjoy a martini and live jazz at Swig! (on the RIverwalk)
- visit the McNay Art Museum and the San Antonio Museum of Art
- Wander through the Rivercenter Mall
- Follow the Mission Trail and visit several of the historic missions located in town
- Take a tour of the Buckhorn Hall of Horns
- Take a stroll through the historic King William district to see lovely mansions
- Seaworld and Fiesta Texas are available too
To find other activities in San Antonio, please visit http://www.sanantoniocvb.com/visitors...