There is no shortage of stores to shop in all throughout Harpers Ferry but some of the best to check out include:
- Beckham’s Books and Gifts – This store is not merely the bookstore it sounds like it might be but actually a place to find historical information and artifacts.
- Grape Expectations – A store can be themed around anything, can’t it? Great for getting gifts.
- Hodge Podge – Visitors who are trying to do local souvenir shopping should make this their first stop.
- Stone Henge New Age Wonder Store ( http://www.stonehengenewage.com/) – Travelers with an interest in the supernatural, as well as those who merely want to see the most unique store in the area, should stop in here.
- The Outfitter at Harpers Ferry ( http://www.theoutfitteratharpersferry... ) – Harpers Ferry is known in large part for its association with the Appalachian Trail and the hiking culture which surrounds it. This store caters to the needs of hikers and campers and is a great location for buying all items associated with outdoor activities.
- The Vintage Lady ( http://www.harpersferryvintagelady.com/) – Vintage is the new black and this store is the store where all trendy fans of the new-old fashion can get their style needs met.
- Tomandy ( http://www.tomandy.com/) – Visitors seeking to buy beautiful local jewelry during a Harpers Ferry vacation need look no further than this store.
Travelers can learn more about these and other great shopping locations in Harpers Ferry by visiting http://www.harpersferrywv.net/shoppin...
, and http://www.harpersferryfleamkt.com/