Visitors interested in picking up local goods or even doing some serious mall shopping should know about the following shopping locations in Las Cruces:
- Arroyo Plaza – For visitors looking to go from shop to shop to shop along one road, this is the place to go.
- Bowlin’s Mesilla Book Center – This bookstore is located inside of a historic building making it an experience just to visit and a pleasure for browsing.
- Historic Mesilla – This nearby town teaches visitors about the old history of the area and also offers numerous unique shopping options.
- Laguna Seca – Travelers who need to pick up some inexpensive clothing and name-brand items should head to this section of the city.
- Lundeen’s Inn of the Arts – This is an excellent location for visitors seeking to pick up local paintings in this city known for its southwestern art.
- Mesilla Valley Mall – Travelers looking for mall shopping will find that this is the place to go. There is also a small museum here for visitors interested in combining their shopping with a bit of local education.
- Rising Sky Artworks – Visitors interested in buying ceramics and pottery will find this to be an excellent place to start.
- Silver Assets – This is the local favorite for picking up native jewelry.
Visitors can learn more about these and other shopping options at