Interested in Miami Beach?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for Miami Beach each week.
In a partying and beachy laid back atmosphere, it is easy to forget some precautions that you need to follow to ensure a safe stay.
- When you go for a swim at the beach or at a pool, don't leave your personal belongings unattended. It is one of the most common safety mistakes.
- Do not leave valuables in your car so that they can be seen from outside.
- Don’t display large amounts of cash or expensive jewelry, no matter others have no problem doing it.
- Be sure to close the door securely when you are in your room at a hotel. If you don't want any surprises in the middle of the night, see that all windows and connecting room doors are locked.
- No matter how nice they are, don't invite strangers to your room. (And people in South Beach can be extremely nice).
- Use the main entrance of the hotel when you come back late at night, even if you are a little drunk.
- Look around before entering parking lots.
- Report your suspicions to the management if you see any strange movement in the premises.