Interested in Kenya?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for Kenya each week.
You may also be interested in these hotels within five miles of Kenya:
Kenya is a developing country. The country has been blessed with 90% of the wildlife in the world. It is one of the best sites in the world to view the wild animals in their own forest.
1. In Nairobi (the capital city), see the Nairobi National Park where you can see wildlife, such as: lions, giraffes, elephants, various types of species of cats, zebras and others. The game park is only two miles from the city.
2. Masai Mara is the home of all wild animals. Here you need to stay for two days to see the lion hunting, crossing of wildebeest (over 3 million crossing the river while crocodiles wait).
You will see the Masai Village and their cultural shows.
3. Lake Nakuru is the home of flamingoes and the white rhino, elephant, waterbuck etc.
4. Lake Bogoria where steam jets from underground are very plentiful. A nice lodge nearby.
5. The crater
6. Samburu National Park. All types of wild cats (including Jackson cat; you can also meet the two lovers (a lion and baby Oryax))
7. Mt. Kenya the highest mountain in east Africa, from here you can see the equator line.
8. Tsavo National Park with more wild animals.
9. Kakamega Forest where you see hundreds of species of birds and snakes.
10. The Crying Stone come and see it live; many local people believe it is a holy place.
11. Fort Jesus in Mombasa is one of the oldest still in existance, with everything still intact; you will enjoy the cool tall buildings and the huge guns.
12. Lamu one of the oldest towns and the locals will invite for you for "chai " (leave enough time to enjoy it!)