Ibiza is famous as the island of transgression, fun and great disco clubs. Right place for young libertarian people who want to do nothing but drink, dance and celebrate until the early morning and then go to bed when other people usually get up. But there is a different view of Ibiza: the place is very nice, not only for teenagers, but for anyone who wants to relax. If you prefer to avoid the usual Ibiza night life, these are a few things maybe useful for your trip:
- The tour operator will offer you excursions, good but too expensive. You can do everything by yourself, even if you have the children.
- Ibiza town is reachable from every beach or location on the island, you only have to ask in your hotel where can you take the bus for Eivissa. From Playa d'en Bossa there is a number 14 that can take you there, for example. Child can use the bus free until the age of 6.
- Go around the center but not miss D' Alt Vila and the Castle with the beautiful cathedral.
- There are other locations to see on Ibiza Island: Santa Eularia and Sant'Antony de Portmany are not to miss. You can rent a car or take the bus from the main bus - terminal ( Isidoro Macabich street) in Eivissa and go there.
- Go to Formentera at least one day. The sea is beautiful and you can get there by the ferry boat. When you arrive to La Salina (the main port), rent a bike (6 euro/day) and go arround. They can give you the child seat if you ask (included).