Some ideas about finding reading material about Belfast and surrounding areas:
- Easy to find some travel guide(s) available in most public libraries or travel sections of large bookstores. All travel guides have their differences. Some will have excellent photos and text, while others will have better local transport information.
- Do not forget to browse the children's library section for books on Belfast or Northern Ireland.
- Travel Pictorial books always contain excellent photos.
- Visit your travel agent and request a holiday brochure on Northern Ireland or Belfast.
- Read about the Titanic and ship building.