Interested in Cabo San Lucas?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for Cabo San Lucas each week.
· Note: it is less expensive to the Tourist Corridor (Zone 2) or to San Jose Del Cabo (Zone 1). Check prices.
· Prebook at least 24 hours before arrival.
· If you decide to cancel your trip to Cabo, notify your transportation company at least 48 hours before arrival to request a refund.
· All transfer companies will be OUTSIDE the terminal waiting for you with a sign for their company or your family name (private.) Do not stop to talk with anyone in the terminal who says he represents your transfer company. He does not; he is a timeshare salesman. Sometimes the timeshare agents will call out the name of your transportation company, trying to make you think they are part of the company; simply ignore them and continue walking to the warm Cabo air outside.
· Companies are listed in alphabetical order.
· Prices updated as of January 2013; subject to change. Although they are listed in USD, you can work out the appropriate payment with your chosen company.
· As with everything in Mexico, negotiate the price among 2-3 vendors, and make sure the operators know you are doing your homework. The prices given here are the ones quoted on the websites.
· Private transportation is usually a Chevy Suburban or large van; shared transportation is usually a 9 passenger van. Private transportation can usually take 4 – 8 (sometimes 10-11) people for one price; ask!
· Tip is not included. It is appropriate to tip any driver who goes out of his way to help you.
· If you want to make a shopping stop on the way to your resort in your private transfer, arrange this in advance. The charge for waiting should be in the $20-$40 range. Mega, Costco, and Walmart are on the main highway.
· Check to be sure that your selected transfer company is allowed to provide transportation back to the airport; if you book round trip be sure to call them the day before you leave to confirm your reservation. Some resorts have an agreement with the taxi group that allow only taxis to leave their property. Take caution with return trip "taxi vouchers" from your vendor. Negotiate directly with the van drivers (there are many) for a competetive rate back to the airport. Shared transportation will be in a taxi van either way.
Airport Cabo ~ private only $120
Amstar DMC ~ private $184
Arcotransfer. ~ private only $90 one way (5 passengers) discount for round trip. Price includes up 25 minutes stop in store.
Baja Ground Services, Inc. (BajaOnly) ~ private from $160 includes free 30 min. stop at store. Shared $40 (surcharges may apply). Be advised; there is NO relation with Cabo Ground Services
Brown's Private Services ~ private only $80 one way and $160 RT (TripAdvisor special) includes beverages -
Cabochefservices ~ Private transportation $ 85 one way ncluding a welcome beverages, beer soda or water,discount for round trip
Cabo Concierge ~ private only $110 - $200 one way, varies with vehicle
Cabo Ground Services ~ private $160 including a grocery store stop OR beverages, shared $50
Cabo Incredible ~ private only $65 one way, many sizes of vehicles available
CaboRide - private only $180 (unconfirmed price)
Cabo San Lucas Tours ~ private $180 and shared $34. They will book you with TransCabo.
Cabo Transfers ~ private $150 and shared $38
Cabo Transportations ~ private only $130 includes 1 beverage each and grocery store stop
Cabo Transportation Services~ Private only $90 one way. Group rates available
Cabo Valet ~ private only $150 (unconfirmed price)
Cabo Wings ~ private $224 and shared (currently not available), many sizes of vehicles available
Class VIP Transfers ~ private only, contact for price
Cape Travel ~ private $150-220 (round trip private only; price varies with hotel) and shared $22 one way
Cielito Lindo Co ~ private only $150 RT. Cold beverages are included, but selection should be prearranged. Also available for larger groups. They are also able to provide a van for those that may be mobility challenged.
Danny Reyes ~ private only email@example.com
Discovery Mundo ~ private $311 and shared $50
Dunes Tours & Travel. ~ private only, $170 round trip, includes cold beer or water
Destination Planners ~ private only, $75 - $115 one way (unconfirmed price)
El Arco ~ private only $95 one way, $180 round trip, larger vehicles available. Includes one drink and 30 minute grocery stop Mega or Walmart (in San Jose del Cabo) or Walmart or Costco (in Cabo San Lucas.)
Fun Los Cabos ~ private $170 and shared $30
Grayline Los Cabos ~ private $230, Limo $340 and shared $36
Hostransfer.com ~ private only $150 round trip, larger vehicles available. Includes beer, water bottle or soda and 20 minute grocery stop..
Impala Cabo ~ private only, contact for prices, wheelchair transportation available
Inside Los Cabos ~ private only $140
Los Cabos Express ~ 4 passenger taxi $80 (one way), 5 person van $85 (one way), 11 person van $150 (one way). Bus company that sells seats on a large bus, usually wait for bus to fill, stops at many resorts along the way, usually a timeshare vendor rides with you; can purchase bus shuttle tickets at the terminal $16 per person one way.
Los Cabos In Style ~ private $160,Larger vehicles like limos and Escalades available.
Maxi Trips private only $125, larger vehicle available
Nice Ride Cabo ~ private only $145, includes water bottles, group transportation available.
Private Luxury Travel Cabo ~ private $190 and shared $38 (unconfirmed price)
Specialist Transportation ~ private only, contact for prices
TransBaja ~ private $198 and shared $35
TransCabo ~ private $215-$310 and shared $43
Translobo Co ~ private only $150, larger vehicles available (unconfirmed price)
Transpeninsula Transfers ~ private only $170, larger vehicles available
TransPacifico ~ Private only $190
TransportationForLess ~ private only $140.00 ;(promo Oct. and Nov. ) suv 1 up 6 people, includes welcome drink(beer and water p/p), free Wi-Fi. Larger vehicles available send a email, for details. Visa and MasterCard; Cards accept.
Transportation In Cabo ~ private $180 round trip and shared $19 one way
TransVIP ~ Private only $180
Trips Trips Cabo Private only $130
Victor's Cabo Transportation Private only $80 one way, current promotion includes beverages and a stop at grocery store for no additional cost if booking round trip (unknown price for round trip)
Taxi ~ $80 one way from airport for up to 4 people. Purchase taxi “ticket” inside the terminal just before you exit the building. Taxi prices are quite high in Los Cabos.
Booked with a package: some hotel booking sites include airport transfers as part of the package. One TA member received free transfers valued at $35 pp when booking with HotelBeds.
Public Bus Catch the SuburCabos bus at the entrance of the airport, next to a gravel area. This bus is a traditional “bus size” and is usually green. Pay the attendant 30 pesos. This bus will stop many times through San Jose del Cabo and on to Cabo San Lucas. The final drop off is the Puerto Paraiso Mall. Expect the ride to take about 90 minutes.
Note that return busses usually say “Aeropuerto” on the windshield. Allow two hours for the return trip.
Detailed Traveler Article just about Private Companies organized by their office location, click HERE