There are many venues and clubs throughout the Bahamas. Some islands have quaint bars with local music such as soca or rake n scrape, others have large glitzy casinos and discos. Depending on what you're looking for - the choice is yours.
On Nassau Paradise Island, there are two of the largest casinos in the Caribbean; one at Atlantis, Paradise Island and the other at Wyndham Nassau Resort called Crystal Palace Casino. The Atlantis Casino also has a nightclub called Aura, where you can dance to the thumping sounds a dj. They also offer a VIP room. Or, if you prefer a quiet, very upscale setting, then Sea Glass at The Cove Atlantis is the place for you. Enjoy a signature martini and a breathtaking Bahamian sunset overlooking Cove Beach. Where ever you choose to entertain yourself, you'll find plenty of options in The Bahamas.
Visit www.NassauParadiseIsland.com for more information on things to do.
You can even find Sunset Cruises or Dinner Cruises through your Majestic Tourdesk.
- Senor Frogs - Mexican food and cantina with lots of music and fun. Conga lines, drinking games and foot long drinks. Located at the end of Prince George Wharf near the Straw Market, Senor Frogs has become a haven for cruises and hotel guests alike.
- Fluid Lounge - Located on Bay Street, this upstairs club/lounge is a favorite for the locals.
- Cocktails and Dreams - Located on West Bay Street, this club is for the younger crowd, DJ's, Limbo Contest and drink specials.
- Club Waterloo - Located on East Bay Street at Montegue, this club is located in an old mansion on the lake and have several venues as well as a pool table pub type room. Very young crowd. A hit for Spring Breakers and weekend partiers.
- Palm Court at the British Colonial Hilton - Live music and dancing nitely to Jay Mitchell and Hot Ice. Soca, R&B, calypso and more.
- Blue Note at the British Colonial Hilton - Live Jazz and R&B. Upstairs at the Hilton. Live Jazz. Thurs-Sat. Latin Sundays
- Pirates Pub - Local hangout for expats and travelers alike. Great burgers, Good company.
- Hammerheads - Local bar and hangout. Located at the foot of the Paradise Island Bridge (westernmost bridge)
- Havana Cafe - Latin Music and Cigars in a small cafe atmosphere. Just west of the Straw Market outside the British Colonial Hilton.
- Bambü - The best club in Nassau. House music. Good blend of locals, expats and travelers. Open Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays. Open until 5am and located opposite of the port.
- Living Room - R&B Club with DJ and Dancing. Located in the Nassau Beach Hotel
- Kings and Knights Native Show - Limbo, Steel Drums and Native Dancers Located in the Nassau Beach Hotel
- Kafe Kalik - Local band plays nitely. Great food, good place for conversation, meeting friends or dancing the nite away. Open Air.
- Crystal Palace Casino - The second-largest casino in the Caribbean. Reno Style Casino - lots of slots. There is also a lounge bar upstairs overlooking the Casino.
- Nesbetts - Small Bar and Grill with Local music on weekends. Located on West Bay Street
- Atlantis Casino - The largest casino in the Caribbean. Located in the Royal Towers. Open to the Public.
- Aura - Operated by PURE Management. Located in the Atlantis Casino - Cover Charge required.
- Atlantis Movie Theatre - Atlantis guests only.
- Jokers Comedy Club - Open to the public. Tickets available in the Atlantis lobby.
- Marina Village - A variety of shopping and dining options within walking distance from Atlantis.
- Blue Marlin - Along with dinner, you can enjoy a Steel Band or Fire Limbo Show. Great for kids.
- Club Land'or - Sunday nites you can find action, the fire limbo dancer perform on the premises. 9pm show.