The following are some of the best options for getting in some local shopping during a Charlotte Amalie vacation:
- A.H. Riise Gift and Liquor Mall is the best bet for picking up gifts to take back home to family members left behind during the trip. This is more a place for getting name brand items than one for getting local goods, but there are some options for the latter there as well. The perfumes and cosmetics shop is worth stopping at for getting gifts for the ladies in your life.
- Cardow Jewelers is a local jewelry store where visitors can pick up elegant accessories at highly discounted prices. Reversible rings and birthstone jewelry are just two of the many unique options offered at this specialty store.
- Havensight Mall is the place where most of the visitors who arrive by cruise ship stop to get their trinkets and souvenirs.
- Market Square ( http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction... ) is a must-see place where travelers can go to pick up local food items. Visitors wishing to mingle with the locals of Charlotte Amalie will especially enjoy this shopping experience.
- Olga Gloves This Glove Boutique features a large collection of Italian leather and fine fashion gloves for ladies
and gentlemen. The family owners
have been purveyors of handmade luxury leather gloves for decades.