You can find plenty of evening fun on St Thomas.
Red Hook is a must see for visitors.
- Molly Malones is a great spot for dinner and a few irish tunes.
- The Big Bambooze is a new streetside/waterside bar and open air disco near to the Red hook Ferry terminal.
- Island Time Pub for the best pizza and drinks overlooking the marina.
- The Saint is an upscale all night discteque and lounge.
- Lotus offers outstanding asian fusion.
- The Cellar is a trendy tappas bar which connects with The Room, a special dining atmosphere for Corporate and Wedding Groups.
- XO Bistro has a huge wine selection and friendly bartenders.
- Duffy's Love Shack has dancing every night and great drink specials - but beware, things can get crazy fast especially on Wednesday nights when they have free drinks for women.
- Fat Boys has poker machines, pool tables and a great little deck overlooking Red Hook. Their menu includes the best burgers in St.Thomas, BBQ straight out of Texas and Mississippi, and fresh fish tacos. Cheap drinks and live music make this a must visit.
- Caribbean Steakhouse & Saloon serves food and drinks till 4am. They also have dancing starting at 11pm or live entertainment.
All of these bars are within walking distance so its easy to do a bar crawl and taxi drivers are plentiful. The newest "bar crawl" area is over in Havensight.
- Reggae Lounge - elegant atmosphere, dancing, artwork for sale and sometimes live bands.
- Shipwreck Tavern, open till 4am, has poker machines, GIANT hamburgers and sports on the television.
- Hooters is just like in the states.
- Do not miss Captain Mayhems- Open till 4am serves great food including the best breakfast burrittos and hot wings on the island. The only place that you can order a funnel with your beer or start a game of beer pong. Great music and good looking bartenders too.
- Offshore Bar is across the street. It's a nice little hangout with poker machines and sports.
Outside of those areas, there are a few other options.
- At Bolongo Bay is Iggie's Beach Bar. They close at midnight, get there early! They have karaoke or live entertainment, including a huge Carnival show on Wednesday nights that includes fire eaters and dancers who dance on glass.
- Charlotte Amalie area: the place to go is Green House for dancing and live bands.
- In Frenchtown, Stereos, located above Epernay is the place to dance the night away.
- Betweens Havensight and Charlotte Amalie, The Fat Turtle at Yacht Haven Grand has Friday night dancing, music and craziness.
There are so many things to do. The best way to figure out where you want to go is to pick up an Island Trader. It comes out every Thurs and is free at most grocery stores or available via internet at http://islandtrader.vidaily.com/index
. They have a advertisements and listings of events and specials for many of the bars and clubs.