Interested in Grenada?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for Grenada each week.
Grenada is a fairly safe country, nevertheless there are certain precautions that the traveler needs to take into consideration to ensure a trouble-free vacation.
- Avoid walking in the dark, even if your destination is near, it's better to take a taxi. There is always one parked at the entrance of the hotels;
- Don't take the passport and valuables with you, keep them in the safe at the hotel;
- Don't flash big bills or large amounts of money in public spaces;
- While you are on the beach, always keep an eye on your belongings;
- Be aware of your surroundings and carry a map to always know where you are;
- Take with you the telephone numbers of the hotel where you stay and of the taxi stand;
- Avoid areas where there are no people at sight, specailly beaches and narrow streets;
- If your are robbed or attacked inmmediatey contact the police and your embassy and consulate;
- Try not to be alone specially after dark and in isolated areas or let people know where you will be around;
- If you are driving, keep in mind that the driving is on the left side of the road.