“Easy to find, but...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Springs Motor Inn

Springs Motor Inn
You added Springs Motor Inn to your Saves list
Springs Motor Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2114 Fourteenth Ave, Wainwright, Alberta T9W 1L2, Canada   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Wainwright
Saskatoon SK
“Easy to find, but...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012 via mobile

The rooms, although clean, need some updates. The bed linens and pillows need replacing. The beds were very hard. The washroom is small and needs some updating as well. Price was reasonable but we would not stay there again.

• Stayed December 2011

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

I can't talk about the hotel, but I ate at the restaurant because it was close to my work. And man was I glad I did. I ordered the hot hamburger special and it was delicious. I even went back for dinner. Both times the food came out a FULL plates worth. The sides were delicious and the prices were fantastic. I told a co worker about it and he went back over 5 times in a week.
I can't recommend the restaurant enough. Next time, I'll definitely stay at the hotel!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

i went hunting with my friends and stayed the night at the springs motor inn. After a hardy breakfast, I got a moose! it was the best day of my life!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

I was in Alberta for a short film shoot and I was directed here for a stay. The price was great and the rooms were clean. The restaurant service included korean bbq and was amazing, serving the most delicious foods. The staff were really helpful and gave excellent service. I recommend this motel for anyone passing through.

Room Tip: Ask the staff for the best room.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

I liked the customer service. But more importantly, I loved the food at their restaurant! Clean/quite bedroom was also nice. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011 via mobile

Stayed there Oct 18th, 2011. Pulled back the blankets and stains on the sheets. Stains on the thinnest pillows known to man. Cigarette burns on my sheets and comforters. Felt like stuff was crawling on me. Worst hotel I have ever stayed at

• Stayed October 2011
monstermode, Manager at Springs Motor Inn, responded to this review, December 7, 2011
We're sorry to hear that you had such a horrible experience.
We are surprised to hear your feedback, because we have a great housekeeping team at the Springs, and we regularly monitor the qualities of our sheets and pillows and clean them regularly. They are washed completely upon guest checkout. No exceptions.
My only wish is that if you could have notified us with your experience during your stay, I'm certain we could have corrected your concern.

Management
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011 via mobile

initially I was skeptical because the price was so low.
I was so skeptical that the first thing i did was pulling bedspread out and inspect the sheets. it was clean.
Staying at this place was the best decision I made during my stay in Wainwright.
The room was clean and staff were helpful.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone whose visiting Wainwright.

• Stayed September 2011

Been to Springs Motor Inn? Share your experiences!