“Doesn't get much better...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 12 attractions in Uxbridge
Type: Golf Courses
Attraction Details
Newmarket, Canada
“Doesn't get much better...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Our foursome played at Wooden Sticks on a beautiful Saturday morning and couldn't have enjoyed ourselves more. Firstly, the staff is top notch beginning with with friendly, attentive personnel at the bag drop-off and continuing on in the clubhouse. Then the breakfast was excellent; I had eggs benedict with chipotle hollandaise sauce and it was excellent.
The course itself was splendid. With an array of "inspired by" holes and some original ones, I haven't played too many courses that I've enjoyed more, and I've played all across North America and the Caribbean. Conditioning was excellent from tee to green, the variety of design was mind-boggling and, unusually this day and age, the pace of play was very good...we finished in under 4.5 hours.
I want to go back ASAP the experience was that good. I took some great photos of the scoreboard, the postage stamp and the island green (btw, I stuck my wedge for a chance at birdie, but missed the putt) for some great mementos.
Kudos to all at Wooden Sticks for making this a most memorable experience.

Visited June 2013

Ashton, Canada
“What a great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stayed in the cabins at Wooden Sticks Golf Course for the Uxbridge 1/2 marathon (April 21st), what a great place! The check in was quick and easy, the staff and management were very helpful and accommodating, would recommend this place to anyone. Thank you for making our stay so wonderful.

Visited April 2013
Orillia, Canada
“Great Golf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Went on British Open weekend. We were piped off the first tee! Course challenging and in great shape, staff extremely friendly and helpful. Great replica holes from famous courses. Pricey but I will go back again.

Visited July 2012
Uxbridge, Canada
9 attraction reviews
“It can't get any better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

2 summers ago, I had the opportunity to visit, as I was at a Corporate event, at the gold course. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The food was excellent. I suggested to the manager on duty that they should provide spa services, for the females that do not play golf. This was the husbands can be playing golf and they can get pampered. I believe they didn't take my advice.

Visited July 2012
Roseneath, Canada
8 attraction reviews
“Play The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Wooden Sticks is a collection of the "Best" Golf Holes from famous courses. The variety is excellent and challenging. Well done and in excellent condition.

Visited August 2012