“I Love Frankie's!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Uxbridge
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: The first 100% gluten-free restaurant in North America also nut free, special diets are catered too. A slow-food experience. Fantastic wonderfully delicious food made from scratch (a la minute).First Level 3 Leaf certification in Ontario! Reservations recommended (as we hate turning people away).
Uxbridge, Canada
“I Love Frankie's!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Frankie's is fine dining at it's best....and the amazing thing is it's Gluten Free!
Not only does Frankie's have a warm, cozy atmosphere - it has super friendly, professional staff, wonderful, live music on weekends - and DELICIOUS, healthy, mouth-watering food.
I have been to Frankie's for brunch, lunch and dinner and have never been disappointed.
What a treat!! Uxbridge is lucky to have such a wonderful restaurant.

• Visited May 2013

Uxbridge, Canada
“This place is an absolute GEM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Frankie's is one of the reasons my wife and I moved to Uxbridge! The staff is awesome, the food is delicious, the presentation is always top-notch, and to top it all off, it's gluten-free! Having previously worked for years at a big Toronto east-end organic food co-op, I've tasted lots of gluten-free food. None of it comes close to the quality of Frankies. I honestly feel that if people weren't told it was gluten-free, they wouldn't be able to tell! Texture, taste and everything else is always amazing. They also have great music on Friday and Saturdays. Oh, and the brunches are ridiculously good. Highly recommended.

Port Perry, Canada
“My favorite place to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband and I go to frankies quite often because we love the food, the service and the warm, inviting atmosphere! The staff at frankies are amazing and always treat us like family! I love it!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lindsay, Canada
“bad service and mannerism”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My niece and i were there june 8\13 for linch. we were sated right away with menus and 20 min. later we were asked if we were ready to order. i told waiter we would like to start with a drink and he took that order from us. leaving the table he returned 10 min. later with drinks still not right and when i asked for more juice for drink, my niece said never mind we have been ther 30 min. and still no lunch ordered. there was a single man sitting there finished his lunch and was gone and 2 other ladies in the middle of there lunch thats all that was there besides us .At this point we were told we weren't the only customers in there, the waiter said maybe we should finish our drinks and leave. we were appolled.the 2 ladies left right away. we were right behind them at paying and then we were told to go to find owner and put a complaint in against him and we did. On sun. i called and complained to owner but never got as much as courtesy call back, highly unprofessional. We have ate there number of times over 3 years but that was the first time we have ever been treated so badly. my neice even gave the waiter a chance to say sorry to us at the cash as he apologized to the two ladies when they were leaving by saying to the waiter, "i get that we all have bad days but you were right down ignorant with us for no reason". I did get an apology out of one of the owners when i did finally get talking to them after 2 calls where i had to track them down. I love the restrunt and the food is fantastic but it's not worth taking the chance that i will have to put myself or my neice with celiac and ended up on the way home with an anziety attack where she was sick to her stomach on side of road. I just want to say you were warned and enter at own risk .

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ontario
“Frankies Gluten Free Flour Blend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

As promised, the gluten free flour blend at Frankies Bakery in Uxbridge worked with my old recipes. I was able to make scones and they tasted almost the same as they used to. A flour blend like Frankies is the way to go for gluten free baking.

• Visited May 2013