“A great experience.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Diner, Contemporary
Wiesbaden, Germany
“A great experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We went there for dinner and even though we had stopped there before and had wine, (and the wine was very good) we had never eaten there. I must admit the food and the service were both very impressive. Even though I knew what I was ordering (in German) I wasn't sure when my starter came that I would like it because I had never seen it presented the way it was, but to my surprise it was wonderful. As was my husbands.
Since we are both very picky eaters, we are not impressed with bits and pieces of pretty overpriced food. But I must say that both our starters were gorgeous and tasted great. As were the mains. Both our mains contained Shrimp and they really gave you an inordinate amount of shrimp. It was delicious and worth every penny. Even though it was not that pricey.
The place itself was very, very relaxing, with soft old school music playing , lit candles, a fireplace, and lovely decor. The staff were very attentive and could not have been friendlier. It was just a wonderful dining experience. And we fully intend to go again.

• Visited November 2012