Our group of avid wine tasters booked this fabulous boutique hotel for the first two nights of our wine tasting tour. We spotted it in Alistair Sawday's book of Spanish Hotels and could not fault it. The staff were friendly and attentive, the wine list was substantial and our dinner on the first night was excellent. It is also very centrally located for those visiting wineries in this area who are seeking out the many producers of the exquisite Albariño wine gaining devoted followers everywhere, all members of our group included! Our host, Nacho had organised a visit to one such winery the next day preceded by a walk around the most amazing gardens containing thousands of varieties of camellias and trees from all around the world. The Albariño was the perfect accompaniment to some lovely tapas provided by the lovely Beatrix and her staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quinta San Amaro is opening its doors as a small delightful hotel and restaurant with the sole purpose of providing the very best quality and service to its guests. Open all year round, we have taken great care to consider every detail for you to make your stay most enjoyable. The hotel overlooks the extraordinary vineyards of Salnes, where the best Albarino wine is produced! We look forward to welcoming you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Quinta de San Amaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta De San Amaro Meano
- Hotel Quinta De San Amaro Spain/Meano