We spent a couple of nights at Merribrook last week and it was the highlight of our visit to the Margaret River region, WA. The setting is perfect, secluded, set amongst acres of private land – there is a walking track around the property. The cottages are beautiful, glass fronted overlooking the lake. Utmost attention to detail is paid to the grounds, gardens, everything is alive with nature.
The breakfast is fabulous, the bed is divine, the owners beautiful and what more can I say, just wonderful…everything you would need to get away from city noise.
I would also highly recommend Cape Grace winery – tucked away, around 15 minutes away from Merribrook, delectable wines, this winery raises the standard of Margaret River wines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the luxury of nature. Merribrook Retreat, a stunning 62 hectare, Margaret River lakeside hideaway offering elegant villa accommodations in a luxurious natural setting. Your indulgent Merribrook experience can include: - the luxury of nature - the delight of famous gourmet breakfasts - the freedom of individual and private villas - the revitalizing solar heated pool, spa and perhaps, a heavenly massage? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Merribrook Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merribrook Retreat Hotel Margaret River
- Merribrook Retreat Margaret River Region/Cowaramup, Australia