I stayed at rainbow beach club for 2 weeks with my family and I heard about some altercations the management was having with some of its owners. Apparently the owners of the condos are suing the management over some fee-related issues. Because of this they decided to keep the lights turned off in the hallways, and as a result my family and I felt extremely unsafe. We took to carrying around a flashlight. I also am aware that some tenants that live there have been hassled by the management. This went so far that the corrupt island "police" came and hassled them also. Although superficially it may seem like a nice place to stay...I would never bring my family back here into this unsafe environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New, World Class Rainbow Beach Club Resort is a bold achievement in architectural design. Built on a massive coral incline directly above its secluded beaches, St Maarten's newest hotel presents spectacular oceanfront residential accommodations with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea complimented by towering mountains, salt water lagoons, and lush, tropical foliage known only to St. Maarten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Rainbow Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Beach Club Hotel Cupecoy Bay
- Rainbow Beach Hotel
- Rainbow Beach Club St Maarten-St Martin/Cupecoy Bay