We loved this place. We rented E5, which was absolutely gorgeous. The views are unbelievable. We woke up every day to the most gorgeous blue water and sunshine. The property was clean and everyone was so friendly. Parking is a breeze, there was always a spot- even in the high season. Access to everything is super easy. It's a 10 minute drive to the airport & airport bars, 15 minutes to Marigot, 20 to Grand Case and about 35 to Orient Beach. We had a rental car that came with our booking and I highly recommend it. The facilities are extremely well maintained and clean, and there is 24 hour security always. I never felt unsafe (actually never felt unsafe in any part of the island). The beach is secluded and beautiful with crystal blue water. We did wish that the beach chairs were provided (you had to pay like $25 for two chairs and an umbrella), but we made do. Highly recommend!
- Also Known As:
- The Cliff At Cupecoy Beach Hotel
- The Cliff At Cupecoy Beach Hotel Cupecoy Bay
- The Cliff At Cupecoy Beach St Maarten-St Martin/Cupecoy Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a Caribbean beach on St Maarten, the Cliff at Cupecoy Beach has luxury condominium suites with ocean views, full amenities and privacy and features the first Full-Service Christian Dior® Health Spa. A much better alternative to a St. Maarten Hotel room, it's like renting your own St. Maarten vacation villa on the beach, but with total security. Each vacation rental condo is elegantly and comfortably furnished for a great Caribbean Holiday. ... more less