“Awful!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Cali, Colombia
“Awful!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

The worst thai food that i'd ever tried!...i returned my dishes because it was imposible to eat!, i ordered Satay chicken normally everywhrere is good, but there was untaste, bad presentation and nothing good to say about my second plate it was terrible!

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Annapolis, Maryland
“Great Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We always stop by this restaurant a couple times when we're on the island. The food is great and the service is wonderful. You have your choice of either indoor or outdoor seating, and there is a good variety of items on the menu at reasonable prices. Everything is freshly prepared. If you're not familiar with Thai food, the servers are very patient about explaining everything to you. If you can't make up your mind, you can't go wrong by giving the server some of your food preferences and having them decide. On an island full of BBQ and Italian restaurants in the price range, this is a refreshing option.

• Visited August 2013
Washington, DC
“Amazing food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Laurent, his staff, and this restaurant are a rarity on this island. They've consistently served our community with great quality food while giving the best customer service the island has to offer. I highly recommend their steak special and you can never go wrong with their pad thai.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Concord, North Carolina
“Great Thai Food in St. Maarten”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Our trip to Thai Savanh was just by luck, but it was good luck. This is one advantage to having Wi-Fi and a PC on vacation. We were staying in Terres Basses and wanted to go out somewhere close. I took to the internet and found what seemed to be a nice Thai restaurant located in the Atlantis Casino. So the six of us (three adult couples) went for it. We were seated quickly (a little tight for 6). Very nice staff. My friend is an adventurous sort, and asked the waiter to order for him, just order what he (the waiter) would order. So with that and what everyone else ordered, we had a "family style" treat of great Thai food. I ordered the Pho soup, it was my first time trying it, and it was great. I can't remember all of the dishes we had, but we were extremely satisfied with the quality and quantify of food. Really, in the two weeks we were in St. Maarten, this ranked as one of the best meals we ate, and definitely not the most expensive. I hate to call myself a Thai food snob, but growing up in Southern California, I got used to good Thai food, and I really think this was great Thai food. Good food, good value, good service. Still one of our best memories!

• Visited August 2012
Miami Beach, Florida
“The best service in all of St. Martin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

The food is great, but it's the service here that is consistent and wonderful. Tony and Laurent have become some of my better friends in the last year, and they always greet you with a smile. Thai Savanh' is truly a gem in the rough in all of St. Martin.

• Visited May 2013