“Pathetic Experience In Kalka Hotel Kumar Plaza” 1 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kalka
Hotel Kumar Plaza
Railway Road, Kalka 133302, India   |
Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Kalka
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Pathetic Experience In Kalka Hotel Kumar Plaza”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

I booked Hotel at Kalka based on the Internet contact. I transferred entire money in advance as requested by Hotel Manager. This is my first mistake, I wanted 2 rooms for 2 families but Hotel Manager suggested me to have one BIG room which will accommodate 7 persons including 3 children and asked number of times that whether one room will suffice for all 7 persons. The answer I got from the Manager was : "In this room 15 people can stay!!"

When i reached Kalka at 9 PM on 1st May 2012, i shocked that there is no place to keep my baggage and other stuff if all 7 persons go to bed. I called the person whom i transferred the money he said that in this room 20 people can spend night why you 7 cant?.

I asked my money back certainly he refused and charged me for extra room. i had no option to give him additional money.

I will rate this Hotel 1 star out of 5. and advice that please do not go with FAMILY.

Sandeep

Room Tip: Please do not book on the Net there are enough Hotels where you directly go and negotiate.