“pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Peterborough, Canada
“pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have had their pizza and it is very good. They are nice to deal with I have never had a problem. They are quick and try to accommodate anything u ask for

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Haliburton ontario
“Won't order the Kalimari dinner again”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I have dined here twice in the last few months and have enjoyed the good service on both occasions. We both have enjoyed Kalimari in the past and tried it here. I don't recommend it to order and perhaps because it is a greek restaurant it is not there specialty. The service was good, staff was friendly but it was not a meal I would recommend anyone to order. It was rubbery and had a poor flavor to it.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Peterborough Ontario
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Simple takeout order of Greek salad pita bread and tazikki (sp). Filling and fresh. Friendly staff and my order was very quick.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
peteroborough
“Very Poor Service and Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

My experience at the greek restaurant was horrible, and I am not a picky customer either. The Boss was extremeley rude to his employees right in front of everyone! Like yelling, for no reason. It took over an hour to get my food and to even get a menu took about 20 min.I do understand if the place was busy and minimal staff because I have worked in the industry but that was not the case. I do not recommend this place to eat at. Over all the food wasn't anything to brag about either.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great Pizza in Lakefield!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

We just spent a few days at a nearby cottage and gave this restaurant a try. We had some pizza and Chicken & Porc souvlaki's. The pizzas were great! We tried one with olives and bacon, and another classic with pepperoni, mushrooms and green peppers. They were both great. The porc souvlaki pita could have used more toppings inside as well as more tzazitki, but I suppose we could have asked for more tzatziki. The chicken souvlaki plate was OK but I was expecting a more authentic greek salad. Like another reviewer wrote it was mostly iceberg lettuce, but my husband had a "greek village salad" which did not have all the iceberg lettuce. I guess I had a different greek salad? But would certainly recommend the pizza. And service was not quick, but we were not in a hurry anyways.

• Visited August 2012