“Angus texano divino!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Food for Life is a thought. Food is life, really. Cook for another person expresses the greatest concept of love imaginable. From the mother feeds the baby to her grandmother than with innate passion for cooking meals without time to her family.I want to develop this idea for fear that some of the teachings and meanings may be lost.The fast food at the table too many whims ill meet with the passion to cook with joy and passion. Think of a new dish, the scents and flavors develop. think of forms, correct imperfections, and so search for the best ingredients. Study the cooking time, respect their nature and love of magic. Mistakes and start over if necessary. This for me is the kitchen.I am more than convinced that cook with joy and engagement gifts to the dish tasted better than others, Mother Earth has given us so much and we should rejoice every day. I just think the wheat, flour and bread made ​​then, and more. Just think of a small seed that set into the ground, will donate all season fruit or vegetables to feed us ...What I have learned and teach it to collaborate with me is the chemistry between joy, brotherhood and love a well-laden table can give to us all.

89% Recommend