Set on the picturesque Munnar, the Sterling Munnar property is a nice property, though looks to have been short of maintenance. The room was good, and warm. The slopes inside the resort ensured the water drained without stagnating, when there was rains. There was a nice restaurant that served great food, though slightly expensive. There was a pool table, that was available for a pay-as-you-use. Kids section was OK, with some playing options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Greens is nestled within undulating hills in the quiet village of Chinnakanal, some 18 kms from the hustle and bustle of Munnar town. The resort is located high above the Munnar town with splendid views of the Anaiyirangal Dam, tea gardens and surrounding forests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Munnar - Terrace Greens, A Sterling Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Resorts Munnar Hotel Chinnakanal
- Sterling Resort Munnar
- Sterling Hotel Munnar
- Munnar - Terrace Greens, A Sterling Holidays Resort Kerala, India - Chinnakanal