Originally we were going to stay in Munnar but changed to Siena Village as it looked and got better reviews than those in the town.Impressively situated with great views and about 20kms out of Munnar which meant that you were a captive audience in the evening.We received an upgrade in our room on arrival which was appreciated and there was a living room with sleeping accommodation and bathroom on a separate floor and a balcony to admire the views.
Friendly staff good food and on balance preferable to Munnar town.
There is a" brandy" shop situated close by for those in need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high amidst the clouds, 20kms off Munnar town in Chinnakanal is The Siena Village. An idler’s retreat, where guests can enjoy sophisticated accommodation, revitalizing Ayurveda and thrilling outdoor pursuits in true ‘Siena’ style. Ideal for corporate gatherings, weekends with family or a romantic getaway with the one you love, the Siena Village experience is one of a beautiful blend of the familiar and the inspirational. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Siena Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Siena Village Hotel Chinnakanal
- Siena Village Munnar
- Siena Village Hotel Munnar
- The Siena Village Kerala, India - Chinnakanal