Sienna Village is a nice, peaceful hotel with decent view of the valley, if you opt for rooms at elevation. The Rooms are over priced, the food is below average, but certainly not high priced.
AVOID THEIR LOCAL MASSAGE SERVICE AT ANY COST. it is pathetic and complete waste of money.
Also, there is no area of interest for kids, barring a few slides and swings. They should be mindful of organizing activities for kids.
Also, chinnakanal is 22 KM away from Munnar time. Therefore, it makes good sense to hire a full time taxi to this place, as you will often come down to the town to enjoy vagaries of the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high amidst the clouds, 20kms off Munnar town in Chinnakanal is The Siena Village. An idler’s retreat, where guests can enjoy sophisticated accommodation, revitalizing Ayurveda and thrilling outdoor pursuits in true ‘Siena’ style. Ideal for corporate gatherings, weekends with family or a romantic getaway with the one you love, the Siena Village experience is one of a beautiful blend of the familiar and the inspirational. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Siena Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Siena Village Hotel Chinnakanal
- Siena Village Munnar
- Siena Village Hotel Munnar
- The Siena Village Kerala, India - Chinnakanal