When you are holidaying in a hill station like munnar, all youe need is a reasonably good stay and decent food as you are out of the Hotel most of the times for sight seeings. At least thats what I do. Sienna Village is a well located hotel way out side Munnar up on the hill [about 30 min drive]. It has a nice structure to the Hotel with a good open view from almost all rooms. All the rooms are made like separate villas with a living room and bedroom upstairs. The quality of rooms and wash area is just about reasonably good and nothing awesome about it. But nothing to complain about either. The food is decent with chef ready to cook fresh food if you dont like the buffet menu which was a relief for me. The only bad part about this Hotel was the distance from all the places and from munnar itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high amidst the clouds, 20kms off Munnar town in Chinnakanal is The Siena Village. An idler’s retreat, where guests can enjoy sophisticated accommodation, revitalizing Ayurveda and thrilling outdoor pursuits in true ‘Siena’ style. Ideal for corporate gatherings, weekends with family or a romantic getaway with the one you love, the Siena Village experience is one of a beautiful blend of the familiar and the inspirational. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Siena Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Siena Village Hotel Chinnakanal
- Siena Village Munnar
- Siena Village Hotel Munnar
- The Siena Village Kerala, India - Chinnakanal