I only tried the spa!
- Indoor pool, jaccuzi, relaxing area, hamam and fitness, for a daily entrance of 35 euros
- Location: Geneva area
- Cold water plunge
- Shower gel (loved it) and exfoliating loofa pads available (for free)
- Bathrobe, towels and flip flop at disposal (for free)
It was a peacefull escape during winter and I really enjoyed it!
- The sauna was miserable (never ever seen such a small one)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SITUATED IN A PRIVATE ESTATE…10 minutes from Geneva International Airport and the Geneva Palexpo, JIVA HILL PARK HOTEL welcomes you to its private estate, magnificently situated in the foothills of the Jura Mountains and facing the majestic Mont Blanc range. Surrounded by nature in a 70-acre park, you will find a unique hotel reflecting our vision of contemporary luxury, elegance and secrecy.WARM, COSY, AND MUCH MORE...Something quite unique, brought to you by a staff that does its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Jiva Hill Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.