“Visit For Ring Ceremony” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Highland Regency

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Palampur
Hotel Highland Regency
You added Hotel Highland Regency to your Saves list
NH 20, Palampur 176061, India   |
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Palampur
Palampur, India
“Visit For Ring Ceremony”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Had visited here in the winters to attend a ring ceremony, Palampur an ode to the Himalayas and Highland Regency singing it seems so. As one can see the panoramic view of the Dholadhar for the Glass windows amazing. Stayed for a day the staff was super cool and prompt. the food preparation I got chance to see was really hygienic and increased my eagerness to have it. It was really tasty a typical pahari dish collection fabulous.

Room Tip: They are really Guest friendly, if any thing is missing their keenness to help you makes you forget...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I had visited Palampur accompanied by my wife, 7yr old son, my cousin and his wife and had booked in advance for June13th to June 16th, 2013, This hotel is definitely on of the better hotels I have stayed in, clean well furnished rooms, very polite and helpful staff, specially Mr. Sanjay and very good food with prompt service. The monsoons hit while we were there, and fearing landslides we decided to cut short our visit by a day. Understanding our concerns, Mr. Jaswant Thakur, the proprietor of the hotel, refunded our money for the one night stay, without any fuss and bother.I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to visit Palampur without hesitation. My wife and I are already planning another trip there and would make Hotel Highland Regency our only choice for stay. We thank Mr.Jaswant Thakur and his staff for making our stay so pleasant and affordable.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 402, with a good view and overlooking the main road so had the best of two worlds.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

me ,my wife and cousin family visited highland regency hotel
in this june 2013. we found hotel upto our expectations and within
our budget. want to give special thank to Mr jaswant thakur
owner of hotel for his hospitality and cooperation with us
staff was very cooperative and food in hotel was of good
quality .I heartly recommend everyone to visit this hotel and place
regards
Vijay chauhan & leslie chauhan( delhi)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

in palampur it was very good experience as it was good to see no crooks around in a hotel specially on a hill station. otherwise in shimla or masoori they just want to rob u. mr jaswant singh is the owner of this hotel and you can see he has not compromised on the quality of the infrastructure. it costed me just 750 rs per night for a standard room. very good taxis they have, just 800 rs from there to BAIJNATH JI and saurabh van vihar(named after kargil warrior capt. saurabh kalia), another taxi towards dharamshala mclodganj @ 1800 per day. it was good value for money. very good experience to visit tea gardens and feel the mother nature in 18 digree when it is 44 in delhi :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Solapur, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

During our trip to himachal, i think this is best hotel. I is on the road, spacious, good environment. Rooms are very good. Beautiful view frm the window. Evn though the beds smell a little. But the food is too good. Staff was good, They asked us for what we wanted to eat at breakfast, luch or dinner. And they tried their best. So felt homey. As there is nothing to be seen in Palampur, but the hote is to stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I had a one night stay in palampur and I loved the ambience and the stay. The staff is really warm. The town in it self is beautiful I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Stay there if u visit Palampur.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Hanumangarh, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I visited palampur for a night while coming back from Dharamshala.the hotel is okeish for a night stay. The rooms okay..there is not to see much in palampur. Its kinda of boring town with nothing much to do.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Highland Regency? Share your experiences!