I was in the dominican republic for the week of good friday 2013. and i have to say this hotel is where am going to stay everything time i go... it was clean , organized. the rooms where big and it had its own balcony. there was air conditioner and no bugs. This hotel is very safe and everything is near by.
Pros: There is a burger king and food spots near by and a place to change money. the bar drinks are not included inside the hotel. the manager is very helpful as well as the doorman.
Cons : the hotel doesnt provide food.. the bar opens at 2pm and close by 10...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer different types of apartments in a complex called Villa Capri. The apartments have fully equipped kitchen, there is a laundry service, internet, daily cleaning, linen and all the comforts of a hotel but with the confidence of private house. Apartment situated in the context of the Villa Capri which comprises: living room of 30 square meters. wall-equipped kitchen with all amenities. Two double bedrooms, bathroom and terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Villa Capri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Villa Capri Hotel Boca Chica
- Hotel Villa Capri Dominican Republic/Boca Chica