The Don Juan must have seen its glory days. However, whatever it may lack in new infrastructure, it definitely makes up for the very warm hospitality and attention to details that it's staff pay to it's clientele. The rooms are clean. Dining choices is not as varied as in the other resorts in the area but the taste is definitely commendable. The facilities are simple but of course you get what you pay for. Although they advertised free kayak, wind surf etc., we did don't find these and we've had to rent a water bike from one of the hawkers by the beach one of whom certainly needed some lessons in customer service and basic manners so beware. We couldnt find the a la carte La Caleta retardant within the premises. Perhaps it's already non operational. We recommend having a drink at the Makey Bar - feel the breeze whilst you savour your caipirinha.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Don Juan Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Juan Beach Hotel Boca Chica
- Hotel Don Juan Beach
- Don Juan Resort Dominican Republic
- Don Juan Hotel Santo Domingo
- Don Juan Beach Resort Dominican Republic/Boca Chica