My travel agent a native of DR suggest that we visit Don Juan in August 2010 & that we would love it. He was exactly right. D resort was smaller than d previous resort we stayed @ b4. Had 1 pool & a smaller pool close by d disco. No swim up bar but did have a small food area where u could have pina colada, pizza & on d beach area u could walk over a small pier & have hot dog or s drink. Water rides u had 2 pay 4. Snorkeling& a few more activities .loved d nightly entertainment. At d disco d staff will show us hoe to dance, just haf a wonderful time. What d resort didn't have in appearance d staff made up 4 it by being really nice to us. Poolside staff employees like Raphael, Ray, Marleni were great with the guests, especially Raphael. He's one of best persons I have meet, he's caring,loving &kindhearted, he makes that resort what it is, d owners should give him a big fat pat on his shoulder along with a big fat salary increase. This resort is #2 on my list of resorts in Dominican Republic.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Otel, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Don Juan Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Juan Beach Hotel Boca Chica
- Hotel Don Juan Beach
- Don Juan Hotel Santo Domingo
- Don Juan Resort Dominican Republic
- Don Juan Beach Resort Dominican Republic/Boca Chica