“Young couple” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Young couple”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Me and my husband went went on a busy wednesday evening, food was great and the service was friendly and inviting. What a great find, and will be back again with friends and family. Just to add the builing itself is stunning inside, perhaps the outside could do with a lick of colour to stand out we almost drove past. Unique to see a young couple running the place they was fab. Many thanks Joe and hayley.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great food . Nice atmosphere . Friendly staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

the title says it all , we turned up at jee jee's quite late (about half ten) saturday night but we were warmly welcomed and seated near the bar , when i asked what ales were on the kind barmaid let me sample a couple of them before choosing . we were helped with our food order and we weren't dissapointed. the food was top quality, and was easily better than your average indian. the restaurant is done out lovely and the atmosphere is nice and relaxed , its nice to see families with kids as well. we are happy to have discovered jee jee's it is a jem, and we look forward to our next visit, thank you.

• Visited June 2013
Smethwick, United Kingdom
“another good meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

we had a very good meal.everyone was satisfied with the food.the portions were very large,I can recomend the byriany.also I would like to recomend the mixed grill as a starter.all in all we had a good night.

• Visited May 2013
Smethwick, United Kingdom
“my birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I would like to thank the management and staff for a great night on 13th april.
The sevice and food was first class everyone at my party really enjoyed themselves,
The staff were veryhelpful all night even to providing a late night cup of tea for a number of my guests.the food was cooked to perfection ( really recomend jeejees byriany) there was plenty of it.this was my fourth visit and not my last.
To sum up it was a great night and one none of my family will forget

• Visited April 2013
sukhysingh
“Good food (but cold room).”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have been to Jee Jees twice. The first time was when they had just opened and it was absolutely great. As I was in the area again recently, I went back - but wasn't quite as happy this time. Whilst the food was great, it was a cold day and they hadnt put the heating on (and I did mention this to 2 members of staff who ignored me). It has put me off going again...but if I ever fancy a takeaway in Smethwick, I would defintely use this place because the food is tasty, well cooked and seems of a good quality.

• Visited February 2013