“A perfect Dining experience!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: The building is an attractive traditional Grade II listed brick built property built 1837, and lies within a conservation area. The property is divided into areas with distinct characteristics to provide luxurious and intimate areas, as well as more open areas for larger functions. All rooms have been dressed with traditional Thai furnishings, exotic foliage, and have retained some of the properties original period features such as high ceilings and covings. The restaurant also has a large garden which has been enhanced with palms.
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“A perfect Dining experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Quick n friendly service, finger licking food and affordable - A perfect Dining experience - what more can you ask?
We totally relished the food and the wine! The staff were friendly and to our surprise gave us a complimentary pudding as it was our anniversary. My husband had cold so didn't have the ice-cream but very soon they realised it and offered him a complimentary jasmine tea in stead. I can not fault this restaurant. We would definitely go back with few of our friends next time.

Milton Keynes
“Superb Thai Cusine and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Have eaten at the Blue Orchid many times..

Food exquisite, staff are very friendly and atmosphere great.

Recommend the takeaways as well.......always ready very promptly on collection.

In my opinion best Thai restaurant in the UK!.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I've been eating here with my wife since the restaurant opened - we keep coming back because the food is the best Thai food we've ever tasted and the service is exceptional. Whenever we have family visiting, we take them here as there are few places of a similar standard.

I highly recommend Blue Orchid.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“The type of restaurant everyone wants in their village.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

I am a regular customer at blue Orchid, I eat there with my wife probably 10 - 20 times per year as it is at the end of my road, we also have entertained large parties at the restaurant. The Blue Orchid is a wonderful combination of authentic food, a genuine welcome and a great price point. I am fussy when choosing places to eat, I can't stand it when people get it wrong but the blue orchid get it right EVERY time.

Check out the gourmet nights - ridiculous value, don't read any more reviews just book!

“everthings excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

i love this place so much food service are excellent,,me and my family love it we been there every weeks...

• Visited July 2012