Went to Vijayshree heritage village after a recommendation by a friend. And it was indeed an excellent stay. We wish we could have stayed there longer. The property has been set up with keen sense of hospitality and we experienced that every bit. I went with my friends and we were taken care off very well with personal attention by Mr. Mr.Bhagvan Singh Bhati the PM of thr resort.
In this time and age of Trip advisor and lonely planets, getting excellent reviews is impossible without people experiencing the excellence and I thank all those reviewers who influenced me.
Amazing food, was thoroughly enjoying the traditional Rajasthni food and the Indian cuisine. Accommodative staff who always wore a smile on their face.
Spa was good and rejuvenating. They were kind enough to move my schedule when i returned late from a village walk.
The early morning nature walk was the best, a
The resort also seems to be taking extra care of packages , which envied us :-).. And their package was too good..!
Overall a great place to stay in Hospet @ vijayshree heritage village .
Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
- Also Known As:
- Vijayshree Heritage Village Hotel Hospet
- Vijayshree Heritage Village Hotel
- Vijayshree Heritage Village Hospet, Karnataka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the famed Goa-Bangalore tourist circuit, Vijayshree Resort & Heritage Village welcomes you to Hampi - a world Heritage site and with a history that dates back to the Ramayan era. A truly one-of-its-kind property set up in twenty acres of hill-fenced expanse, Vijayshree Resort and Heritage village is the new interpretation of superior Indian hospitality. Our forty-three cottages nestled amid 60,000 planted trees make for an invigorating experience. Lose yourself in the verdant settings and leave the humdrum of city life far, far away. The perfect platform to explore the rich culture and history of Hampi, Vijayshree Resort and Heritage village also has every imaginable amenity to help your mind and body unwind. We have planned this resort around the philosophy of panchabhoota - the five elements comprising earth, fire, wind, water and sky. Unlike conventional resorts, Vijayshree Resort and Heritage village puts you in touch with the saatvik Indian lifestyle, with no cigarettes, liquor and a pure vegetarian diet. What’s more, you also get to explore our theme Heritage village next door, where rural India comes alive every day. Get ready for history with a dose of tranquility and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your Vijayshree Heritage Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.