If anyone wants to get away from the concrete jungle & fast pace of metropolitan lives, head to Vijayshree resorts. Its only 8 km from the world heritage site of Vijaynagara empire commonly known as Hampi, with a 6 hours drive from Bangalore.
We reached around the check-in time i.e, noon & reception was amazing. Travel from reception to rooms in a battery operated vehicle, through the vast acres of greenlands takes you into the lap of nature. Walking to the room in hot sun can be a nightmare [it's over 1 km] and is best avoided, although it's advised during early morning & in the evening breeze, especially after dinner.
Rooms are very decorative, spacious & very comfortable [includes AC and LCD TV]. One can take a dip in the pool to cool down, then head for a nice message in the adjacent spa or relax at the open air coffee shop.
Buffet breakfast & dinner is good, with multiple options, for a food lover or for someone on a stric diet. It's pure vegetarian & no alcohol policy. But, the best part comes late eve i.e, traditional rajasthani dinner at the restaurant. Team managing this section are extremely generous, welcoming and make sure you enjoy the dinner beyond your wildest imagination....satisfaction guaranteed.
If planning to take a break & relax, this is one of the the best places to be....
- Also Known As:
- Vijayshree Heritage Village Hotel Hospet
- Vijayshree Heritage Village Hotel
- Vijayshree Heritage Village Hospet, Karnataka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the famed Goa-Bangalore tourist circuit, Vijayshree Resort & Heritage Village welcomes you to Hampi - a world Heritage site and with a history that dates back to the Ramayan era. A truly one-of-its-kind property set up in twenty acres of hill-fenced expanse, Vijayshree Resort and Heritage village is the new interpretation of superior Indian hospitality. Our forty-three cottages nestled amid 60,000 planted trees make for an invigorating experience. Lose yourself in the verdant settings and leave the humdrum of city life far, far away. The perfect platform to explore the rich culture and history of Hampi, Vijayshree Resort and Heritage village also has every imaginable amenity to help your mind and body unwind. We have planned this resort around the philosophy of panchabhoota - the five elements comprising earth, fire, wind, water and sky. Unlike conventional resorts, Vijayshree Resort and Heritage village puts you in touch with the saatvik Indian lifestyle, with no cigarettes, liquor and a pure vegetarian diet. What’s more, you also get to explore our theme Heritage village next door, where rural India comes alive every day. Get ready for history with a dose of tranquility and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your Vijayshree Heritage Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.