“Fabulous traditional Thai food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 90 restaurants in Spalding
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Fabulous traditional Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Recently been to this restraint with a friend and we thourghly enjoyed our meal, the service was confident and well presented. The food was delicious and surprisingly fast! I had chicken and it was well cooked and fantastically served on abreast idyl dish. Very chilled and pretty atmosphere, and I have already been back!

• Visited September 2013

85% Recommend
  • Polish first
“Had a great time at Mai Thai.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Been to Mia Thai for the first time with my boyfriend, we had a lovely time the food was great! The staff was so friendly and polite, the atmosphere was sublime and very calm. Highly recommend this to anyone considering a meal out!

• Visited September 2013
Spalding, United Kingdom
“I am so pleased that there is a Restuarant like Mai Thai in Spalding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I took my family out for a meal to Mai Thai on Saturday 31st of August and had a great time.
From our starter's to dessert's was fantastic! Very nice decor, excellent service and great value for money. My wife and children can't wait to back.

• Visited August 2013
Bourne, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous Food! Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

From the mouth watering food, to the blissful interior design and music this restaurant meets all expectations for a brilliant meal.

I highly recommend eating here, it certainly stands out as one of the best places to eat in Spalding!

Thai cuisine is served with justice in "Mai Thai" and results in literally "one of the best meals I've ever had in a restaurant"!

• Visited July 2013
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Delicious food and personable service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Went for a meal with some work colleagues mid-week and was so impressed that I arranged another meal later in the week for my girlfriend and friends to try! Atmosphere is always nice, with the decor probably the classiest out of any restaurant in Spalding. I shall be eating here again for sure!

• Visited August 2013