The first impression at Oceana is the beautiful location with breathtaking views, enhanced by a warm and friendly greeting from Hennie and Adrienne. The staff are also just lovely and provide cheerful, polite and efficient service. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable and the quality of the decor, furniture and furnishings continues throughout the lodge. The large painting of Madiba will warm your heart! The food is delicious and beautifully presented. A wonderful stay which we can highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceana Beach & Wildlife Reserve is the product of a man who was brave enough to live his dream, and he extends an invitation to those who need a place to dream, be pampered, rejuvenate, relax, discover and be delighted by.After traveling the world, I discovered the place closest to my heart, Oceana. The first time I beheld the collection of natural wonders, something extraordinary happened, as I embraced the expanse of its exotic beauty, it embraced me. Rip Miller - Owner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Oceana Beach and Wildlife Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceana Beach And Wildlife Reserve Hotel Port Alfred
- Oceana Beach And Wildlife Reserve Port Alfred, South Africa - Eastern Cape