Good hotel, comfortable room friendly staff, enjoyable experience.
Had a similar experience to previous reviewer with x-ray scanner staff wanting one of the two bottles they could see in our case - but treated it as humour and they didn't insist any further. Bar prices are extortionate, happy hour was and the restaurants are expensive, preferred to eat outside the hotel when possible, as when this was possible the quality was very good and a genuine Jordanian experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the lowest point on Earth. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea and its picturesque village setting are there to fulfill you every wish. The resort features an exceptional environment for business events, one of the largest, most advanced spas of the Middle East. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Dead Sea
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea Hotel Sweimah
- Moevenpick Hotel Amman
- Moevenpick Hotel Dead Sea
- Movenpick Dead Sea
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea Jordan