My wife suffers from Vitiligo and we need to visit the Dead Sea once a year for treatment which has been most beneficial.
Although some of the party stay at other hotels, we and others always use the Movenpick. It is clean, friendly and we love the 'village'.
The staff are friendly and helpful and make our stay most enjoyable.
The facilities are excellent and I spend my days just relaxing by the pool...bliss!
We are due back in September 2011 and cant wait.
Definitely recommend the Movenpick at the Dead Sea Resort
Bel & Rich
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the lowest point on Earth. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea and its picturesque village setting are there to fulfill you every wish. The resort features an exceptional environment for business events, one of the largest, most advanced spas of the Middle East. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Dead Sea
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea Hotel Sweimah
- Moevenpick Hotel Amman
- Moevenpick Hotel Dead Sea
- Movenpick Dead Sea
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea Jordan