This was our first hotel out of 4 Marriotts/Movenpicks over a 2 week period, and it was the best. Resort style with a few pools, plenty of loungers, lovely reception area, nice pool towels (and good service), and a few nice restaurants on site. Our room was a good size with a pool view and good toiletries in the room. For some reason in our double room we only had 1 pair of complimentary slippers and robe –minor point as when we asked for another one it appeared straight away.
Breakfast in the buffet area was good – nice selection. We used the pizza place on a couple of occasions and the service was excellent and compared to other prices in Jordan it was value for money – food was very nice too! The bar near reception had a good ½ price happy hour (2 hours actually) and the staff extremely friendly and helpful. Wifi in the reception area was tricky to get onto but the Customer Relations lady helped us out.
We enjoyed the floating in the Dead Sea, very strange but great to experience it.
All in all, we wished we had more time here.
- Also Known As:
- Jordan Valley Marriott Hotel Sweimah
- Jordan Valley Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Jordan Valley
- Marriott Hotel Sweimah
- Marriott Sweimah
- Sweimah Marriott
- Jordan Valley Marriott Dead Sea Resort & Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jordan Valley Marriott Dead Sea Resort & Spa, Jordan's hospitality ambassador of life's healing grounds is surrounded by rugged purple mountains that subtly change in color as the day unfolds. This is where the spirit of Jordan fills the air and the pulse of history resonates in culture with an endless celebration of life and traditions. The Resort offers anticipatory and warm service that revives the soul, as well as a self contained blend of modern décor and generous space. Service is unparalleled, anticipating every need and the culinary delights are a pleasure to enjoy. The "Spa" is an integral part of the resort. It offers a retreat for guests to unwind, relax and rejuvenate and is designed to offer guests a unique experience and to help re-balance the body, mind and spirit. The treatments are specially prepared to invigorate the body and soul. In addition, the Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa is proud to be the first hotel in the Middle East to switch to solar panel energy for hot water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Jordan Valley Marriott Dead Sea Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.