This is not a great 'value for money' place. That said, it's a beautiful resort, the pools are gorgeous and you can soak yourself in as much Dead Sea mud as you care to! The food is predictably good, service was wonderful and all the amenities top notch. Be aware that the beach on the Dead Sea isn't great, here. The water is often choppy at this end and it's not as calm and clear as it is in other places (we also visited Ein Bokek in Israel).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A trio of interconnecting, palm-fringed swimming pools leads from our contemporary Arabesque-style hotel to the warm therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea. Enjoy sea and mountain views from the balcony or terrace of your room and indulge in mineral-rich Dead Sea salt treatments in our cozy & relaxing spa. You'll find the family-friendly Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea just 40 minutes by taxi from Queen Alia International Airport. You can host events from gala dinners by the pool to conferences in our 4 modern meeting rooms. Surf the web with complimentary wireless Internet in the chic marble Lobby, or log on to PCs in our Business Centre. The resort also offers complimentary valet parking. Enjoy a relaxing yoga class in Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea's MiniGym while fun activities and a trampoline keep the kids amused. You can listen to live music while sipping cocktails at beachfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea Hotel Dead Sea Region
- Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea Jordan