We had no intention of staying at this hotel. We were just going to pay to use their facilities for the day, but the hotel was so lovely we decided to stay the night. Then another night. The pools are great, though Fridays are a bit busy when all the Ammanis come down for the day/night. After they leave on saturday the place is peaceful and wonderful again. the beach here is very nice and they have big pots of mud along the shore where you can cover yourself from head to toe in the dead sea mud. There's also an excellent shop at the hotel selling products at very reasonable prices. The buffet breakfast was wonderful, a lot of items to choose from. The room was clean, very comfortable beds, free internet, bathtub for soaking, and cable channels. I think all rooms also have a balcony, ours did. we were in the main part of the hotel, cheaper rooms, and still it was lovely. the poolside rooms could be a bit noisy i think as they play music at the pool and on fridays quite a lot of young, hip ammanis come and kind of spoil the ambience, but at least it's just for one day. I truly recommend this hotel, great value for money at appox US$170 a night inclusive of taxes, internet, breakfast, as many mud baths as you want, and all the other faciltiies offerred. the evening buffet however was pretty bad for the price. however there arent many places to eat outside of the hotels, so choice is very limited. the ala carte food was better than the evening buffet, and cheaper. btw, you can also have a beer by the pool, so nice after weeks in the middle east!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea Hotel Dead Sea Region
- Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea Hotel
- Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea Jordan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A trio of interconnecting, palm-fringed swimming pools leads from our contemporary Arabesque-style hotel to the warm therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea. Enjoy sea and mountain views from the balcony or terrace of your room and indulge in mineral-rich Dead Sea salt treatments in our cozy & relaxing spa. You'll find the family-friendly Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea just 40 minutes by taxi from Queen Alia International Airport. You can host events from gala dinners by the pool to conferences in our 4 modern meeting rooms. Surf the web with complimentary wireless Internet in the chic marble Lobby, or log on to PCs in our Business Centre. The resort also offers complimentary valet parking. Enjoy a relaxing yoga class in Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea's MiniGym while fun activities and a trampoline keep the kids amused. You can listen to live music while sipping cocktails at beachfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.