“No wi fi” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Otago Peninsula, NZ
“No wi fi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We stopped in here when we first arrived in Alexandra, but unfortunately they don't have wi fi, so after a cold drink in the pleasant grassy garden (beware the sandflies!) we had to set off to find that. We'd have stayed and eaten if we could have gone online there.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Blenheim, New Zealand
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Amazing atmosphere, helpful friendly staff, beautiful surroundings and awesome hot chocolates and coffees. Will defiantly be back again!

Otago Region, New Zealand
“Always outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

We are so lucky to have this gem located right in the central part of town. Food is always great, and the selection is always changing. Cosy indoor dining or outdoor seating is available.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rotorua
“Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I consider myself a bit of a "foodie" having travelled the world and and visited cafes from France to New Zealand and back. This is hands down one of the best cafes of it's kind I have ever visited. Food presentation was so good I had difficulty choosing one I wanted - it was a case of "I'll have one of everything!". If you find one that beats this PLEASE let me know.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clyde, New Zealand
“This ranks as my all-time favourite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I have dined here on so many occasions. Nipping in for morning coffee and a snack, meeting friends for smoothies and snacks, lunches and afternoon teas. This rates as my favorite eating establishment - in the WORLD!!!!! The display cabinet is full of moreish lunches and salads with dressings to die for. The desserts and muffins etc are unputdownable. if you are lucky and have time to order from the blackboard you will reach the top of the gastronomic delights. When I brought my mum here, she waited until she was unseen and licked the plate. The great thing is the owners have opened the Packing Shed as well which is in a more rural setting. If you do anything for 2014, make sure you visit this icon of Central Otago. PS. the drinks are all to die for too!!

• Visited January 2014