“Oversells and underdelivers” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Kridha Residency

You added Kridha Residency to your Saves list
Kridha Residency
Chattikara Road, Bhaktivedanta Marg, Near Prem Mandir | Raman Reti, Vrindavan 281121, India   |
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Vrindavan
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Oversells and underdelivers”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

The photos of the rooms are very misleading, they're damp and mosquitoinfested, with no windows. The "shower" had no showerhead, but a tap at thigh height. The restaurant is usually out of stock, with only a few options available (dosa bread for breakfast...). Service was so-so, generally no one speaks English, and the location is on the outskirts of Vrindavan.

If you can, try and find somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Dear valued guest, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel. im very sad to hear that we could not meet your expectations during your recent stay with us, however we work with exceedingly high service standards. May i please know the details of the incident that you encountered, so that i can look into along with the concerned role holders. Please allow me to communicate with you personally, if you may drop me a mail at md@kridharesidency.com. We at Kridha Residency take every little feedback very seriously and if we notice that we have let our guest down we feel it is our highest responsiblity to satify you. Thank you once again for your commendation and we hope to welcome you back soon. Radhe Radhe !!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Indore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

i came to know about this hotel by Tripadviser web site. Hotel in silent zone with clean rooms.
Good power back up. Staff were very Helpful, service were very fast
Hotel have separate arrangement of DASAPRAKash a well known south indian food chain
our stay was very comfortable.

Room Tip: i will suggest 1st floor rooms
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Happy Holi from Vrindavan !! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel. We are very pleased to know that you overall had an enjoyable stay and that all our services and facilities were to your satisfaction.Your comments makes me and my entire team at Kridha Residency feel much delighted and I shall indeed share your inspiring feedback to my entire team.

It is our constant endeavour to create memorable experiences for every guest who has given us an opportunity to serve then and so you are very special to us. Thank you once again for your commendation and we hope to welcome you back soon. Radhe Radhe !!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Loved Staying at Kridha Residency. I was recommened this hotel by my friends who had stayed here before and had fantastic reviwes. My experience at Kridha residency was nothing less than a five star hotel. I think kridha is the best in enitre Vrindavn. What makes is the best of all is the SERVICE. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The travel desk was great- we hired the Toyota Fortuner for a day use to Agra. Vehicles was brand new and the driver was very helpful. The food at resturant was delicous and all of our family members loved it.
Loved the sizes of the rooms and the decor- 32 inch LCD, Wi-Fi and complementry tea and coffee maker was great.
Loved the entire experience.

• Stayed March 2013
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel.We are very pleased to know that you overall had an enjoyable stay and that all our services and facilities were to your satisfaction.Your comments makes me and my entire team at Kridha Residency feel very proud and I will share your inspiring feedback to my team.

It is our constant endeavour to create memorable experiences and provide a comfortable stay to our guests. Thank you once again for your commendation and we hope to welcome you back soon. Radhe Radhe !!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

I booked kridha residencyhotel after seeing the reviews on tripadvisor. Surely it was sn experience to remember. The hotel has a very spiritual feel to it once u enter the premises. The way each of the staff greeted us with " Radhe Radhe" was very home like feel. The rooms were very luxurious and very calm and quite ambience.The resturant served hot and delicious food with great service.
I shall like to thank the G.M of Kridha Residency- Sunil Sharma for much dedicated and personalized service.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear valued guest, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel. We are much elated to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services to give our guests a memorable experience. Your comments makes me and my entire team at Kridha Residency feel much delighted and I shall indeed share your inspiring feedback to my entire team.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We usually travel to Vrindavan at least once a year with our extended family. Until last year
we use to make it a day trip and never contemplated the idea of staying over in Vrindavan or Mathura due to a lack of good hotels and especially when you have your little ones along,one needs to be really careful about the hygiene and cleanliness.

This year while we were in the process of finalizing our trip, a friend recommended hotel kridha residency. Upon checking their website, we booked "The Kridha Shree Krishna Grand Villa" -
a 5 bedroom luxury accommodation with private lounge and terrace. The grand villa experience was absolutely in true sense quite opulent!!!

Well-furnished and spacious rooms, neat and clean bathrooms, excellent housekeeping along with a great service. I cannot speak highly enough on the quality of service offered by this superb hotel. If you are travelling with a big family and need a single consolidated accommodation where you can stay together with complete privacy then Kridha Grand Villa is the one. Altogether a five star luxury experience. Words would not do justice to the service that was provided during our stay there, in every aspect possible. We even got a complimentary tour guide. Cherry on the top was the free Wi-Fi that kept the children as well as adults occupied!

Food at the restaurant was very delicious and served hot. Service staff was quite courteous.
Overall I shall rate Kridha residency more than the full marks!!!

Let’s say 11 out of 10 :)
Would completely vouch for the place: in terms of food, rooms as well as their service!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear valued guest, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel. We are very pleased to know that you overall had an enjoyable stay and that all our services & facilities were to your satisfaction . We have noted your issue of mattress, we shall make sure that next time you stay with us you are given your preferred choice of mattress. Your comments makes me and my entire team at Kridha Residency feel much delighted and I shall indeed share your inspiring feedback to my entire team.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

The check in was very smooth. The rooms are clean and nice. The bathroom had hot water supply. Also they had nice power backup as in the evening and night time there was a power cut but within in some 2-5 seconds it was restored back. The parking space is huge in front of rooms but the rooms are not sound proof as if somebody is coming and going in the night you could get disturbed if people are talking loudly.

Rest all is good.

Room Tip: Try to get rooms on first floor..
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Hotel Kridha residency is definitely a hotel I shall strongly recommend to those who travel to Vrindavan often and looking a clean comfortable place to stay with luxury yet well within budget.
We visit Vrindavan mathura once in three months, however don not stay overnight. Last month we visited Vrindavan with my relatives from the U.S. they had made online bookings at Kridha and kept that a surprise for us. Kridha is a fairly new entrant in Vrindavan so i hadn't heard about it and so I was no sure. However after reading the reviews on tripadvisor And looking at the website of the hotel i was looking forward to stay. Ok i shall highlight the pros & cons,
PROS
* excellent location ( very calm & quite yet not far from the temples), * luxurious rooms ( quite spacious & modern amenities) * courteous staff & great service, * Free wi-fi service , * restaurants serves quality food * travel desk has variety of cars to hire
CONS * fairly new in the area, * price bit steep for vrindavan, * stand alone hotel ( however I heard from the staff they have 3 more properties coming up)

One this I shall definitely remember for a while is Kridha residency'a effort to educate their guests to Save Water & Save Electricity by stickers in each of the rooms. Very impressive !!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency, responded to this review, March 25, 2013

Been to Kridha Residency? Share your experiences!